What is Yamaha Outdoors Finance, anyway?
It is the financing part of the Yamaha corporation that deals with giving people leasing or loans to purchase stuff like all-terrain vehicles, motorcycles, snowmobiles and more.
Where can I go to learn more about available Yamaha Outdoors vehicles?
If you are considering getting a new outdoors vehicle through Yamaha, their Yamaha Outdoors lifestyle page is a great place to start. Once three, you can look through their entire current selection and drool over all the cool toys they have available for purchase or finance. Once you find an offer you like, there should be a link on that page that says something like “Find a dealer” or you’ll be able to click a link that goes straight to the financing pages (really, it just depends on the product).
How can I make a payment on my account online?
- Head over to the www.yamaha-motor.com/CardAccount Bill Pay website (this link will open the page in a new window for you
- In the right hand column in the middle of the page, either click the picture above “PAY BILL” or the link that says “Get the details.” at the bottom of the column
- Enter your user name
- Enter your password
- Click “Remember Me” if you’d like the site to store your information for later visits
- Click “Sign In”
- Navigate to the Online Bill Pay Service
- Enter your payment amount and payment date
- Enter your bank account routing and account numbers, and submit the payment
- Verify your payment options and finalize the submission
Are there any other ways to make a payment?
There are, but they are not as convenient as they might seem. Your additional options to pay your Yamaha Outdoors Finance bill are by phone or through the mail. However, the address and phone number depend on your account. That being the case, you can make a payment by phone by calling the Customer Service phone number found on your billing statement or on the back of your Yamaha finance card, if you have one.
Similarly, to find the address to send your check or money order to (with your account number printed on it, of course), you will need to log in to the payment site as discussed in the second question and go to the Payment Center.