What can you tell me about Amazon.com and its store credit card?
I feel a little odd referring to the Amazon credit card as a “store” credit card considering, you know, they do not really have any physical stores that I can go visit and make purchases at. Anyway, as you very likely know, Amazon.com is an online marketplace where you can go and purchase practically anything you could ever want for you or your home. Seriously, they’ll even ship furniture to your door and with Amazon Prime that shipping can often be free.
The Amazon.com Store Card itself is usable for any purchases on the Amazon ecommerce site, even those that are marked with being third-party sellers. The card is issued and serviced by Synchrony Bank, which is just the renamed GE Capital Retail Bank. So if you want to make a payment on your www.gemoney.com Amazon today, the links below will actually take you to the proper web addresses.
How do I sign up for online account management?
Go to the Amazon.com Store Card portal hosted by Synchrony Bank by clicking here. Find and click the button that says “Register your Amazon.com Store Card” and you will be taken to the registration page (if you are having a hard time finding the button, you can see it circled in pink in the image for the following question). Starting with your Amazon.com Store Card account number, fill out the fields and forms to complete your account registration. Once you’re done, you will have a user ID and password ready to use for online payments.
How do I make an online payment for my Amazon.com Store Card?
- Navigate your way to the Amazon.com Store Card management site
- Enter your Amazon.com Store Card User ID into the box labeled as such
- Click the button that says “Sign in using our secure server”
- Enter your password when prompted if the security image matches yours
- Hover your mouse over where it says “Payments” near the top of the screen and select “Make a Payment”
- Select the amount you wish to pay toward your account
- Input your checking account number and your bank’s routing number and submit the payment
- Check that your payment details are correct, then click “Make a Payment”
How can I make a payment over the phone?
You can make a payment on your Amazon.com Store Card by calling (866) 634-8379. I recommend you use the automated system as Synchrony Bank may charge you a $10 processing fee to have one of their agents help you over the phone.
How do I pay my Amazon Store Card account through the mail?
Write your account number on a check or money order and send it to: