What can you tell me about Pier 1 and their store credit card?
Pier 1 Imports is a furniture and décor chain retail store with over one thousand stores spread across North America. And, if I can be honest here, their merchandise is pretty darn cute, albeit a little expensive at times. To help customers along with their interior design goals, the company offers a Pier 1 Rewards Credit Card, which you can apply for by clicking here.
How do I pay my Pier 1 credit card bill online?
- Make your way to the Pier 1 Imports credit card payment online portal
- Click the “MANAGE ACCOUNT” link
- Enter your username and password
- Click “Remember me” if you aren’t on a public computer (or don’t, but this will save your username for later logins)
- Click Sign In
- Once in the Account Center, go to bill payment
- Choose your payment amount
- Enter your checking account details (if this is your first visit, which I’m assuming it is)
- Submit your payment then look over and confirm the information is correct
Wait a second, how do I create a username and password?
Simple, from the Pier 1 Imports credit card management page, click the gray “Sign up” button (which you can find highlighted in purple in the above image) and simply go through the forms until you have created the account. Just a note: It shouldn’t take long to complete this process as Comenity managed account registrations are only a couple of pages and, other than the account number itself, only asks for info you should have memorized anyway.
Is there a way to make payments through the mail?
Yeah, if you really want to take the time to prepare a check or money order with your account number written on it then stuff that in an envelope with a stamp slapped on the front then take your time writing out the address, you can. Jokes aside, the address you would send that payment to is:
Can I make payments in a Pier 1 store?
Yes. If you would like to make a Pier 1 credit card payment while visiting one of their locations, you can easily do so at any cash register. To find a Pier 1 store close to you, go to the Pier 1 store locator.
Do they allow payments over the phone?
Although Pier 1 does allow its cardholders to make payments over the phone, I do not personally have access to the pay-by-phone number. If any of you have the number, please let me know what it is in the comments below and I’ll update this guide. Just a note, though: