What is the CoA Utilities website for?
So the City of Austin (CoA) has put together a website that will allow its residents to make most, if not all, of their monthly utility payments in one fell swoop. Where most of us are accustomed to simply hopping from website to website to make our electricity, gas, water, sewage and trash collection payments month after month, residents in the Texan city only have to visit the CoA Utilities site. I have to admit, this sounds like a pretty remarkable idea and I, for one, would love to see this kind of forward thinking spread all over the country (mostly just so I could have access to a service like this).
To find out which Austin utility payments are available through this program, check out this Austin utility help page on the site.
Well, I live in Austin and would like to take part in this service. How can I create my account?
So you are one of the lucky ones, eh? Alright, well, to sign up for this great program, just make your way over to the registration page, which you can get to by clicking this coautilities page. During the account creation process, you will go through a number of pages that will have you set up your login credentials (which is just a fancy term for user name and password), accept the site’s terms and conditions and set up a few security questions.
As the site will inform you, you will be asked to confirm your email address after going through registration. To confirm, you will be asked to copy a code sent to the email address you signed up with and paste it into the text-entry box on the CoA email confirmation page. After that, you’ll be able to log in and take care of (all) your Austin bills in one place. Lucky…
How do I log in and make online payments for my CoA Utilities bill(s)?
- Go to www.coautilities.com
- Click the green “Log In” button
- Enter your user name and password
- Click the “Log In” button
- Select the bill you want to pay
- Input the information requested by the site, including payment amount and your banking information
- Submit the payment to the site
- Confirm that your payment details are correct and finalize your CoA Utility payment
- Take a sip of coffee since you don’t have to go to four other websites to pay the rest of your bills