What can you tell me about Ashley Furniture?
Ashley Furniture Home Store is a fairly standard furniture shop that sells items of decent quality at mostly affordable prices. They cover every type of furniture piece you may be looking for and they range from sectional couches and end tables to bunk beds and dressers, and they everything else in between.
Where can I view Ashley Furniture Home Store’s products?
If you want to just get an idea for what kind of stuff Ashley Furniture carries, you can visit their website at www.ashleyfurniturehomestore.com and browse through pretty much everything the physical stores carry. However, if you want to easily view the prices on the products offered by the company, you will have to go in to one of their physical locations. You can find the Ashley Furniture Home Store nearest to your location through Ashley Furniture Home Store store locator.
How can I make a payment online?
- Head over to the Ashley Furniture Online Payment web portal, which is hosted by Synchrony Financial
- Enter your username and password into the two text entry boxes near the top of the page
- Click “Remember me” to have Synchrony Financial keep you logged in on future visits
- Click “Go”
- Click “Payments” in the Quick Links section
- Enter how much you will pay, the date of your payment and where you want the funds to come from. If this is your first time logging in, you may have to input your banking information
- Click “Submit Payment For Review”
- Look over the details of your Ashley Furniture credit payment and if you are okay with your options, click “Submit”
Are there any other payment options I should know about?
You can pay through the mail and over the phone, but you will need to get the phone number or address from your billing statement so you send payment to the right place. You can also get this information when logged in to your Ashley Furniture account at www.mysynchrony.com.
Well, Ashley Furniture used to have their credit accounts managed by GE Capital, but when that financial institution changed its name to Synchrony Financial, everything they managed switched over to Synchrony as well. Don’t worry, though, all of your account information would have carried over with it. So, the reason that many of these links head to Synchrony instead of Ashley Furniture is because the former manages the credit accounts for the latter.