What can you tell me about Kohl’s?
Other than the fact that they have some incredible deals going almost all the time? There’s really not much more that I can tell you about Kohl’s that you can’t find elsewhere. You can read about the company’s history through their Wikipedia page, if you’re interested. Otherwise, all that’s really important is that you can get some pretty good clothes and home goods at ridiculously low prices if you keep up with their sales, deals and coupons. Heck, they even send out Kohl’s Cash that you can use to buy stuff with no money out of pocket. (yes, I’m a bit of a fan of how Kohl’s does business. Is it that obvious?)
You can also find a ton of their deals at www.kohls.com.
Can I pay my Kohl’s credit card online?
You sure can, here’s how:
- Head on over to the website www.mykohlscharge.com (link opens in new window or tab)
- If you haven’t done so yet, input your Kohl’s credit card number into the box under “Register Now” (highlighted in the image below in blue for you), then go through the registration process as prompted by the site, then head back to the login page
- Enter your user name and password into the fields provided and click the “Submit” button below those boxes
- Navigate to make a Kohl’s Charge payment
- Enter your payment date and amount
- Enter your payment method and its pertinent details
- Submit the payment
- On the verification screen, check that all of your details are correct and finalize the payment
Can I pay my Kohl’s Charge card account over the phone?
Yes, you can. The number to call for phone payments on your Kohl’s Charge credit card is (855) 564-5748. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but if you want to make your payment by talking to a real person, you’ll have to call from 7 am to 10 pm Central Time.
There’s some bad news here, though. If you want to make your payment with one of their phone associates, you will be charged a $10 fee. However, it is also the only way to make a payment with a debit card. In all honesty, you are probably just better off paying online, in store or through the mail.
In-store and mail-in payments? How do I do that?
I didn’t mention these yet? Sorry about that. Okay, so in-store payments are those that are made exactly as they sound – in a Kohl’s physical retail location. Just go to the customer service counter and they’ll gladly help you with the transaction.
To mail your Kohl’s Charge bill pay in, send a check or money order with your account written on it to this address:
However, if you live in AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA or WV, the address is: