What can you tell me about Georgia Power?
Georgia Power has a coverage area of nearly the entire state of Georgia and they provide over one million people with electricity. The company has been around for over a century, and has some interesting roots as a streetcar business.
How do I make an online account to manage my service with Georgia Power?
Over at the login screen for Georgia Power accountholders, there is a red button that says “Are you a new user?” Click that button and you will be taken to the forms that you will need to fill out to create your user name and password for the site as well as enter your identifying information so your utility bill is correctly credited when making payments online.
How do I make a payment on my Georgia Power utility bill?
- Make your way over to Georgiapower.com/mypayment
- Click the red “Login” button for registered users
- Type in your user name and password
- Click the checkbox by “Remember my username” to save your user name to the site
- Click the red “Login” button
- On the left side of the screen, click the “Pay Bill” link
- Input your payment information as requested, including the amount you want to pay and the details for the account you are paying from
- Submit your payment and then verify the details of your submission
Were you able to find any other Georgia Power payment methods?
Georgia Power offers a few more payment methods than just paying your bill online. You can also make them over the phone, through the mail or in person if you so wish.
Georgia Power Phone Payments
To make a payment over the phone, you will have to use the BillMatrix system a call at (800) 672-2402. There is a processing fee of $2.25 for any bill payments made using this system.
Georgia Power Payment Mailing Address
For those of you would like to mail in your payments to Georgia Power, prepare a check or money order made out to Georgia Power and write your account number on it, then mail it to their payment address at:
Georgia Power Payments
Georgia Power In-person Payments
You can also make a payment in person at one of the various Georgia Power offices, which is also the only way to make a payment with cash. If you would like to find the Georgia Power location nearest to you, use Georgia Power office locator.