Is Synchrony Bank really just a renamed GE Capital Retail Bank?
For those of you who have had accounts with GE Capital Retail Bank for some time, you should have noticed a change in that the banking institution has rebranded itself to the new name Synchrony Bank. While the majority of the companies that issue their store credit cards and lines of credit through GE have done a good job of informing their customers of the change.
However, this is not always the case nor do all cardholders take so easily to making payments to some new-named organization that they never heard of before. That being the case (and speaking as though I am considered some kind of authority on the subject… wait, am I there yet?), I would like to verify that, yes, your new Synchrony Bank or Synchrony Financial account is legitimate.
What proof do you have that they are the same company?
The most significant piece of evidence that shows the transition is legit is that there is a subpage on the GECRB domain that was designed to inform customers about the new name. You can access this page by going to synchronybank.gecrb.com. As you can read about on the page yourself –if you feel so inclined-, your account number and services will remain exactly the same. Apparently, the only thing that will change for you with this transition is the company’s name change (and logo, if you want to be really picky about it)
So I can just use my old GECRB login credentials with Synchrony Bank?
Yes, you sure can. If you go to the login page www.mysynchrony.com and type your user name and password into the two boxes at the top of the page, you will see that you are logged in to your account and that all of the pertinent information associated with your account is displayed as well.
How do I make payments on the new site?
- Head to any page on the Synchrony Financial site (this link in particular will open up an informational page about online payments)
- Enter your user name and password
- Click “Remember me” to keep your user name saved
- Click the “Go” button
- Hover your mouse over the Payments tab then click “Make a Payment” in the dropdown
- Choose how much to pay toward your account
- Enter your checking account information and submit the payment
- Verify that your payment details are correct to finalize your payment to Synchrony