What can you tell me about FairPoint Communications?
Like other communications companies, FairPoint Communications offers a trio of services, including internet access, phone lines and television options. However, in some markets, they take things a step further and even offer electricity.
What do I need to do to make my online access login for their website?
Go to the FairPoint Communications account registration page and make sure you have all of the required items as directed by the site, then click the “Start Registration” button. During the forms, you will create your user name and password and input account and personal information.
How do I make a payment online for my FairPoint Communications bill?
- Go to the FairPoint Communications site at www.myFairpoint.net
- Click the button at the top right of the page’s primary image space that says “PAY YOUR BILL & MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT”
- In the popup box that appears, enter your zip code or phone number and click the “Submit” button
- On the next page that appears, once again click the “PAY YOUR BILL & MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT” button
- You should now (finally) be at the log in page
- Enter your user name and password
- Click the “Log In” button
- Go to one-time bill payment
- Enter your preferred payment amount
- Input your payment details, whether credit card, debit card, checking account or other
- Submit your payment and confirm the submission
What other FairPoint Communications payment options are available for customers?
Alright, I know that not everyone wants to make their payments on their accounts over the internet, so I looked into it and discovered that they will allow you to make payments on your account over the phone, through the mail and also through setting up an automatic deduction through your bank.
FairPoint Communications Pay by Phone
For those of you who prefer to make payments over the phone, you can do so by calling their billing and payment line at (877) 212-7445.
FairPoint Communications Payment Mailing Address
If you would like to send your FairPoint Communications bill pay through the mail, prepare a check or money order made out to them and note your account number on it. Mail it to the following address:
For those who live in Maine or New Hampshire:
Customers in Vermont should mail their payments to:
Set Up Automatic Payments for FairPoint Communications
To set up automatically recurring payments for your FairPoint Communications bill, you will have to call their customer service line and discuss getting it set up with one of their representatives. The number to reach them is at (866) 984-2001.