What can you tell me about Capital One and their auto loans?
Although Capital One is most famous for their line of consumer credit cards, they also deal with a number of financing products. One of which is auto loans. You can apply for an auto loan through capital one at their Auto Financing web page. If you credit rating is good, you can get a pretty low rate on a new, used or refinancing car loan.
How do I make a payment on my Capital One auto loan?
- Make your way on over to the web address capitalone.com/autoloans/login
- The dropdown box should already be set to Auto Loans, but if it isn’t, select that now
- Enter your user ID and click the green “Continue” button
- Enter your password when prompted
- Once logged in, go to bill payment
- Select how much you want to pay toward your Capital One auto loan
- Enter your bank account information to make your payment from
- Submit and verify your payment details
So how do I create an online account to access my auto loan online?
Starting from the Capital One homepage, click the link that says “Enroll Here,” which you can find under the user sign in boxes. You will be presented with a list of items that you will need to complete your account creation, including your Capital One auto loan account number. Once you have all of the information ready to create your account, click the green “Ready” button and go through the forms until your account is complete.
Where can I send my payment to through the mail?
Write your auto loan account number on a check or money order and send your payment to one of the following addresses depending on your time frame.
For normal payments through the mail, use this address:
For rushed or overnight auto loan payments, send your payment to:
Can I make payments over the phone?
I am actually not completely sure whether you can make a payment over the phone or not. However, if you would like to contact Capital One by phone about your existing account, give them a call at (800) 946-0332. This phone number is your best bet to paying your auto loan over the phone, but –like I said- I’m not absolutely sure it will work. If you try this and it works, let us know in the comments below.